Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Caved, Again.

Much like when I caved over a year ago and joined Facebook, I have now joined the world of the blog (I'm not quite sure if they really mean Borg). Anyway, after toying with the idea for a few months, I've decided it's time for one. Expect observations on politics, Frederick County, and life as a graduate student in applied mathematics trying to get his doctorate.

On that note, I had a bit of a surprise today in church. As president of the church council, I decided to inform the congregation that I will be moving to the university soon. The preacher, having been informed of this a week ahead of time, graciously made time for me to make the announcement during service today. However, the rest of the council decided to give me a poster to decorate the new apartment, one only a nerd could love. So to any church members who may actually read this (highly doubtful), thank you so much.

And to everyone else, look out.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hehehe...

What's next?

The Almighty Pengy said...

Dammit Jeremy you got the first post!

Jeremy said...

Oh, right. I almost forgot.

First!