Well, last week's car appointment hurt. Not only was it the intensive 99,000 mile service, I also had to get new front brakes. So, the checkbook is hurting, and the purchase of the new computer is postponed indefinitely.
So, after the car service, it should be ready for this weekend's trip to New Jersey. Note to self: get a nap early afternoon on Friday.
Oh, and after Monday night, I don't see anyway Jon is going to be dislodged from the top of the list. Although, Jess did make a run for it.
Also, the alpha draft of the sermon is complete. I will revise it tonight or tomorrow, and send the beta draft out to those who have offered to read over it. Thank you by the way.
If anyone wants to stop by next week, feel free to do so. (Please?)
Reload, Restart, Respawn, Return
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment