Friday, July 26, 2013

Changes. Big Changes.

In about two weeks, I leave for Greece to visit Victoria's family.  And as many of you have guessed, I plan to ask her to marry me while we are over there.  I would ask you to wish me luck with it, but she and I have already discussed marriage, and I'm pretty sure what her answer will be.  (If it turns out I am wrong, well, you won't want to be around me for a while.)  As of now, my parents know nothing of this.  My mom might be suspicious though since I asked her for my baptismal certificate so that I can have it if we need to pick out a church while we are in Greece.  So there should be excitement in Crete for me this summer.  We'll put it on Facebook when we've informed our families.

Also, once Victoria comes back from China, I will begin moving into her apartment.  Yes, we are going to live together before we are officially married (legally in January, in all likelihood).  Make your jokes in the comments section.

Okay, post over.  I figured you guys, who have supported me through a lot over the years, deserve a heads-up on this.

1 comment:

Jess R. said...

UPDATE. INCLUDE RING PICTURES /demands