Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things Are Looking Up?

Well, the car is in good shape after Friday's incident. The scratches on the rear bumper are the only damage. So, no work needs to be done.

On another note, I was supposed to get a take-home final today. It has yet to be posted to the website. (Granted, this is the same professor who has not given us any assignments this semester.) But I did finish the last assignment for one of my classes. One down, two to go.

On that note, May 18th will be fun. I have my one final that is after the last day of classes at 8 a.m. At 10 a.m., we have a course meeting to pass back exams and set grade lines. Then I have two hours to put the exams together, total the scores, get grades submitted, and turn all the paperwork into the undergraduate office. If it were a Friday, there would definitely be some drinking with friends that night.

And since all of this goes down on the 18th, I will (provided no snafus occur) be down for graduation at St. Mary's on the 16th (and the night of the 15th). It'll be a respite before the storm.

And don't forget the shuttle launch of Atlantis this coming Monday. It is the last Hubble mission. And the last time two shuttles will be on launchpads at the same time (Endeavour is on rescue-mission standby).

No comments: